We LOVED this place. Our favorite place to stay on our road trip. We had the Nurture cabin which was decorated with a beauty school drop-out theme...including a working magic fingers bed! The owners have invested a lot of love, time and money in the place and it shows. We saw a family of deer grazing in the field right in front of our cabin as we sat on the deck at sunset. We only stayed one night and we wish we could have stayed longer. Would visit again, just for the cabins alone...but the area is also worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River