“Wonderful!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere!! Definitely recommend, I was visiting family and stopped for breakfast!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“Unexpected variety of menu choices and so good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This is one of those places where it is hard to decide what to order because not only do they have an interesting variety of choices on the menu, they also have an appealing daily special menu. I chose a type of eggs Benedict with spinach, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts - a great combination. It came with a choice of home fries or fresh fruit and a choice of breads. We chose biscuit and it was a perfect biscuit! The jam even looked home-made! I would make this my regular breakfast place if I lived in the area. I'm sure many people do.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, Texas
“The place for breakfast - Hardly Awful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

While visiting with friends, we 13 showed up for breakfast on a Wednesday morning. The restaurant was not busy at all and they prepared a table where we could sit together. Service was prompt and good. We had several different breakfast entrees and found them all to be large, fresh and quite tasty. There is a large menu of every kind of egg dish and pancake you can imagine. California people enjoy fresh foods like no others, and Awful Annie's makes the best of those things.
Parking is a bit limited on the streets of old Lincoln, but at the end of the block there is ample parking. If you are mobility impaired as I am, that is a bit of a problem - but hardly enough to discourage me from returning.
As far as breakfast goes, this is probably among the best I have had. I highly recommend Awful Annie's!

Sacramento, California
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stopped for breakfast. They have really good food. The restaurant was very busy for a Tuesday morning at 10:30 a.m. I have a little problem with the service received. As the end of our breakfast drew near and the restaurant became a little more less busy, the service became a little less attentive. We finally had to request our check after sitting there with our finished plates for quite a while even though they walked past our table several times. Maybe they were focused on getting ready for the lunch crowd. But the food was good.

Lincoln, California
“Awful Annies is not awful, but delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Two friends and I ate lunch today at Awful Annie's in Lincoln, CA. Now that the Lincoln Bypass has been completed there is little traffic to contend with in "old Lincoln". Parking is very easy, especially at lunch time. One friend and I had a delicious Omelette, and my other friend the Oriental Chicken Salad. The portions are very large and I took half my Omlette home. Two of us also ordered the fantastic ice box dessert called Banana Cream Dessert. The dessert portion was so large that three of us could have divided it in thirds and still had more than enough to eat. My Omlette and Banana Cream Dessert came to $15.00 minus tax and tip. There is another Awful Annie's in Auburn, CA that is equally delicious. The two times I dined at Awful Annie's in Auburn the wait was about an hour, so get to Auburn early. Awful Annie's in Lincoln, CA often has immediate seating available and, if not, the wait is short. The servers are very friendly and patient as are the other helpers. Awful Annie's is a must when I have out-of-town friends visiting.

• Visited June 2013