“pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Lemoore

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Lemoore to your Saves list
Travelodge Lemoore
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   877 East D Street, Lemoore, CA 93245 (Formerly Days Inn Lemoore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 1000 Points
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Lemoore
San Francisco, California
“pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

stay here in executive suite with the Jacuzzi nice spacious clean and comfortable room. Grate location off 198 hwy Tachi palace casino is only about 4 mile. delicious food at vineyard restaurant which is right next to hotel. Jay is very attentive and helpful with all my need. would Highly recommend

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

48 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Fresno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was one of my first experience's in Lemoore, and I wanted to give this property a chance. I am glad I did, because it was a wonderful experience. Staying here was comfortable, and relaxing. Reading some of the others reviews I was skeptical about staying here, but said why not it's only one night. After my stay I would come multiple nights and come back again when I am in town. My stay was wonderful and thankful I did not go by others opinion and saw things from my own eyes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed at this property while visiting the Casino. The front desk staff were the best in the business. They accommodated all my needs and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was as comfortable and pleasant as possible. The lobby is appealing to the eyes and the overall appearance of the property was great as well. The rooms are clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was great as well. I would highly recommend staying at this property if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while on travel for the Navy and I know for a fact they hiked up the price of the room to what the per diem rate was. The shower still had soapy hand prints from the guest that stayed before me and the toilets, even thow had a paper seal that went around the lid saying it was sanitized, in no way was it clean. The chairs and blankets had stains from bodily fluids and the room it's self smelt like butt and frebreezz for the whole week I was there.

• Stayed February 2013
Manteca, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stayed at the Travelodge in Lemoore and I tell you it was the cleanest Taravelodge we stayed. The staff was very attentive to our needs and traveling with kids it sure does make our trip more enjoyable. The room was very clean and spacious. This hotel is ideal place to stay if you are traveling to Yosemite National Park or just going to look at then Giant trees of Sequoia. I recommand this hotel to whomever is looking for nice and clean place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Lemoore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Lemoore

Address: 877 East D Street, Lemoore, CA 93245 (Formerly Days Inn Lemoore)
Location: United States > California > Lemoore
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Lemoore
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Lemoore 2*
Our friendly, courteous staff welcomes you to the Travelodge Lemoore hotel, off Highway 198 between Fresno and Bakersfield, featuring an outdoor patio and three acres of park for you to enjoy.Start your day with a wake-up call, then enjoy a wonderful Bear Bites Breakfast in the Lobby. Pick up a free copy of USA Today en route. Plan your day using free Wi-Fi Internet access, and get energized in our seasonal outdoor pool. Make use of our barbeque pits and picnic tables to enjoy family time and save on meals. We offer a business center, large-vehicle parking and guest laundry facilities. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our pet-friendly Lemoore hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Lemoore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Travelodge Lemoore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.