“great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lemoore
Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino
You added Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
17225 Jersey Ave, Lemoore, CA 93245   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Lemoore
Lemoore, California
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This hotel is the bomb! My 2nd time in California and I must say, I was very impressed. The staff and the rooms are great. I did have a problem with the heat, but they immediately took care of me. Let's not forget the casino, where I hit for $1500. Keep up the good work Tachi

jobritton
from Shaker Heights, Ohio

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Laguna Beach, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Gathered at this hotel as a half way point for a family reunion. It's certainly not the Ritz but I thought it was really nice considering there's not a lot of competition around. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, and they had a lot of amenities (my son forgot his toothbrush and they gave him one at front desk). The staff were all very friendly and helpful…i.e. another water bottle for coffee from the cleaning staff, deck of cards for my kids, and even though their restaurant Coyote was kind of smoky from the casino, the waitresses and manager were very impressive. So, the downfall…we were there on a Sat night. We were not there to gamble or attend a party however there were a couple wedding receptions that evening. We were on the 2nd floor (I highly recommend going to 5 or 6th) and could hear the bass of the dance music below. When I found out they went until 1:30am I asked to be moved. We were moved to 6th floor right away with no argument only an apology. Front dest Tee and Michael were very, very professional.
I would stay there again…on the 6th floor!

Room Tip: The higher the quieter. And make sure you request non-smoking if you are not a smoker. This is one...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Cupertino, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed here recently as my daughter had a gymnastics competition at the Community Center down the road. Pros: rooms are spacious, modern, and clean; pool looked inviting but we didn't have chance to try it out. Cons: luke warm water in shower, not much noise insulation so you hear your neighbors, rooms are deodorized with some sort of air freshener so you don't smell the thick "farm smell" from outdoors (when the wind is blowing from the right direction, you will smell it!), staff was friendly but wouldn't let us do a late check-out on a Sun afternoon, food at buffet was more than horrible (avoid at all costs!), lots of security presumably to prevent casino-goers from going to rooms (and from large drug bust late last year?).

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

A co-worker referred me to this hotel when I had work to do in Tulare, CA. It is located on Hwy 198 that runs between I-5 and CA 99 in the Central Valley. The hotel was clean, quiet and very relaxing. My room had a refrigerator as well as the usual amenities, it overlooked a spectacular pool/spa area, and was amazingly quiet. The staff were amazing. They've no doubt had customer service training and all were quite gracious. I had injured my back just before the trip and after driving for almost 6 hours, I was very uncomfortable. I valet parked (tip-based only, no fee) and the valet took my bags from the car. He called a bellman who was incredible. He took my purse and a small bag I was carrying and put it on the cart so I wouldn't have to carry anything and took me to the registration desk away from a long line. On the way to my room he patiently waited while I picked up some Advil from the gift shop. We got to my room and brought in the bags, set up my suitcase and put my computer and other work items on the desk. He then went down the hall to get ice so I could have cold complimentary water to take my Advil with. I saw him 2 more times during my stay and he inquired about my back. the casino was clean and had a lot of games and slots to offer though I didn't feel well enough to stay very long. I defintely plan to stay there again when I have work in that general part of the Valley. See associated review of the hotel restaurant. (The bellman was Rory).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Oakhurst, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have stayed here almost weekly. We enjoy the valet, and their excellent staff, who call you by your name, remember you from your last visit and always have a positive commet! The Buffet is good on staff, waiters, and food, IF, you arrive early..later diners, plan on over cooked food... The hotel staff is great, and will bend over backwards to help or fix anything..Beds, room, and all the freebes are great..tablets, pens, bottled water, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, and shower cap. There is a small frig and wi fi, large t.v., clock radio with alarm..every thing in the rooms are very clean! Down side? Slots are tight., slot attendants, beverage servers, cashiers, and hostess are slow...slow...slow...! There are also not enough security around..there are some people beating on machines, and beggers asking for money and cigeretes..These people hang out all day and night for the free sodas, and begging.. All in all, GREAT PLACE TO SPEND TIME!

Room Tip: Always have bell hop turn on t.v., get ice, and heat/ac..So when you get there, its homey.. Do Not...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was here for a conference and it is pretty nice. The room was clean and nice sized. The room has a fridge (but no micro) and you get two free little bottles of water. The bathroom is ok. Its rather large, but the toilet seat has to be the most uncomfortable I have ever sat on. I used room service once for breakfast, but prefered going down to the grille.The food was quick and good both through room service and at the restaurant, but there are cheaper options if you go to the restaurant.

The worst thing about this hotel was the smell of fertilizer in the hallways. You dont smell anything in the room, but once you go out your door it hits you, and its strong! Oh and I did use the stairs a lot and did see a cockroach in the stair well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
california
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

With an extra day to travel from LA back to San Francisco, we decided to take a 25 minute detour and spend the night at this Lemoore hotel. It is always a shock to drive for miles and miles of farmland only to see a large hotel and Casino pop out of nowhere. Surreal really. The hotel is upscale and the valet parking and well staffed front desk made checking in a breeze. I must add that we generally arrive after 9 PM at night so I don't know what it is like during busier times. While I have heard others complain of noise and other distractions we have never experienced this. The rooms are well appointed, spacious and tidy. Comfy beds and everything in the room works as expected -- certainly not a given these days. If you like to gamble, as I do, the Casino is really fun with plenty of gaming variety. And, in the morning, we enjoy a pastry and cup of Starbucks, or on weekdays venturing downtown Lemoore to the Cafe Connection for their great coffee, before hitting the road. A nice side trip indeed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!