“Not bad for a inexpensive place” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lawndale
Key West, Florida, United States
“Not bad for a inexpensive place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days and it wasn't bad for the money. Cost was around $75 a night, room was clean and smelled fresh, not musty or moldy. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything worked in the room and had a fridge and microwave and coffee pot. Continental breakfast was good. It was a little noisy at night in the neighborhood, but really cant hear too much once inside the room. GREAT shower and water pressure. Beds are very comfortable. Close to everything, mall, various food places, entertainment.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 212 and my parents were in 210. Both rooms clean and nice. 2nd floor was convenient...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Priya S, Manager at Days Inn Airport South Bay LAX, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely Priya Soni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went on a quick business trip and did not know what to expect especially as a "jaded" NYer and of course having read the other reviews. Guess what? For the price - fabulous! When I arrived I needed travel information quick and the front desk supervisor Bobby Urbaitel and his co-worker Ninfa were like my personal info. desk. They got on the phone, made calls for me and helped me navigate LA quickly. My room was spotless and my bed was soft and clean. What else does one need in a pinch for such a price? The neighborhood was just fine. No 'element", no one 'hanging out'. It was peaceful, quiet and CLEAN. As a woman traveling alone and who watches Discovery ID, you get crazy images of what to expect. Fortunately, nothing happened and I felt safe. At the end of the day, isn't that what we all want anyway?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The carpet was wet as if it was recently shampooed. Which is good to know it was clean but it made for an uncomfortable stay. We had to keep shoes on and it made the room very humid. We also would slip when going onto the tile in the bathroom. We didnt notice right away so we already got settled in by the time we realized. Being that we were staying 1 night and the parking seemed full, we just sucked it up rather than request a room change.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lawndale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The rooms are clean and at a fair price but could stand to be upgraded a little (nicer TV's,etc..) but what made me want to continue my stay there was Priya at the front desk. She is so nice and helpful with whatever needs or problems you may come across. I will definetly be coming back because of her.

• Stayed May 2013
Priya S, Manager at Days Inn Airport South Bay LAX, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam Thank you so much for the positive review. We are working on upgrading our hotel by installing a flat screen tvs and other change for a better value of our guests. But we are thrilled to know that you are pleased with our customer care and look forward to welcome you again. Thank you Priya

Been to Days Inn Airport South Bay LAX? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Airport South Bay LAX

Address: 15636 Hawthorne Blvd, Lawndale, Lawndale, CA 90260
Location: United States > California > Lawndale
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lawndale
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Airport South Bay LAX 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Airport South Bay LAX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Airport South Bay Lax Hotel Lawndale
Days Inn Lawndale
Lawndale Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Airport South Bay LAX, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.