“during our stay we requested and received a ground floor...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14814 Hawthorne Blvd, Lawndale, CA 90260 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lawndale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This property was very clean and well kept. The staff were very attentive and helpful, The two emyploees that stand out are " Laura ",who worked the morning breakfast bar and, Jose "who was the maintaince guy. Both were excellent in thier roles. The breakfast was tasty and had a good selection. My sister and her two boys were visiting her son who's in college there in the area. I would recommend the facility. The only thing I must mention , is that it is close to Inglewood and so be careful of the area, The facility does have security features with all areas being well lite at night and the hotel key is required to use the elevator. 'Bye now Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: My corner rm had view of parking lot this was OK as we were gone the majority of the time ask for vi...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Walkertown
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Hotel looks nice from the outside, but it stops there. The check-in procedure was very slow, clerk not friendly, gave me the key to room, but I had to ask how to get to it. We were in room 302. I have provided pictures of the ceiling in the shower (old leaks from floor above), the stained seat, and the dirty floor. Won't stay here again. Very noisy until 12:30 a.m.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Marble Falls, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My wife and I arrived from Hawaii after 9 pm. By the time we got our bags it was past 9:30 - the latest that this hotel sends a shuttle to LAX. Unless you check very carefully you will miss the fact that this shuttle must be called from the airport and that it does run after 9:30. The hotel name is not listed on the airport kiosk either. We ended up spending $30 on a cab to this hotel 6 miles away. I left messages for the hotel manager to call since he was not on duty for the next two days. He never called me. When, after 4 days, I had not heard from him I called and left a message. Still no return call. Very poor customer relations. Hotel has no restaurants nearby that stay open later than 9:00. Better to stay at a hotel closer to the airport with restaurants that are open later.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fresno
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The staff knew my associates and myself were working nights and would be sleeping during the day. They didn't make any effort to put us in an area that would be quiet. The maids rolling their carts on tile back and forth chit chatting in the room next door while cleaning with the tv up loud. It was a very sleepless week.
I did mention it when checking out so hopefully next week will be quieter.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles

Address: 14814 Hawthorne Blvd, Lawndale, CA 90260 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Location: United States > California > Lawndale
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lawndale
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles 2*
Experience our hometown hospitality, now in Los Angeles. At Baymont Inn & Suites® Los Angeles, listening to our guests and treating them like neighbors is what we do best. We call it genuine hometown hospitality and it comes complete with all the comforts of home, like: Free breakfast featuring hot items, Free high-speed Internet. Earn Wyndham Rewards® points for your stays. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites, Los Angeles
Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles Hotel Lawndale
Baymont Inn Lawndale
Holiday Inn Lawndale

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites, Los Angeles, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.