“My Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Richmond, CA, United States
“My Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have stayed at the Lathrop Hampton Inn more then a few nights! And when I am in the Tracey/Stockton area for business I will NOT stay anywhere else except Lathrop Hampton Inn! I am here so much the staff recognizes me by face, and I really feel welcome. The rooms are very clean and modern I love the whirlpool bath tub my company springs for the suite every other stay! LOL The wireless internet is fast just like home. The beds are very very comfortable, If they weren't I would have found another hotel to try because when I travel I am already exhausted and going to and from meeting to present and to train wears me out so I need to be able to sleep and replenish myself or I am mean as a snake. So Hampton Inn Lathrop my company thanks you and so do I for keeping me well rested and with a smile. See y'all in December because I am going on a well deserved vacation in 2 days!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thanks for your review! I am so glad to hear that we were able to make you feel at home! More than anything, that is our main goal. Our guests are very happy with our beds, and so nice that you are able to sleep well at our hotel. It certainly helps to be well-rested and ready for a new day! Hope that you have a great vacation, and we shall see you soon!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for several weeks for business reasons. The staff in this hotel try their best to make me feel like stay at home. They are always friendly and ready to provide assistance if needed. Room is always clean and sheets and bed are neatly placed.

Room Tip: Rooms in the second floor are better with less noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It is especially nice to read the comments as you were a long term stay and noticed the consistency in our daily operations. We enjoy the folks that travel from your company, and am so happy that we were able to make you feel at home. Please do come back and stay with us if travel brings you back to our area, we would love to have you!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hotels in Tracy were booked. This was still very convenient and a very nice hotel. The hotel is clean, up to date, well maintained. I assume its newer Hampton but a good one as well. Breakfast was typical for a Hampton and more than adequate.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hi there! Thanks for your review, certainly appreciate the time you took to give us some feedback. We are happy to hear we were able to have you stay with us. We do get many guests that travel to Tracy, as it is only a 10 minute interstate drive from our town of Lathrop. In addition to the convenient drive, we also offer amenities that you cannot find in Tracy, such as a free welcome reception and over 100 HD channels. I am glad you noted that our hotel was clean, well-maintained and up-to-date. It makes me extra happy as we are 7 years "new." It goes to show that our team is doing a great job keeping things up as we do get many comments in-house as to "when did you open" "I didn't know they built a new hotel in this area" etc. Thanks again, please come back again soon!!!
Temecula, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a nice hotel for business or leisure, I would recommend this hotel they have an door pool and spa and small gym. Food was good and they have a managers welcome at 5:00 pm. There food around the corner and downtown Manteca has a few nice places

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thanks for your review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our indoor pool and free fitness room. The surrounding restaurants and welcome reception do make dining very easy when staying with us. Our staff and I certainly appreciate your willingness to refer our hotel. Please do come see us again when you are back in our area.
Roseburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was a great hotel. The rooms were nice with refrigerator and microwave. Beds were extremely comfortable. Best nights sleep in awhile. When we arrived after a long day of driving they had a afternoon snack of meatballs, breadsticks and other snacks. They also asked if we wanted a bottled water. Great customer service. Also eating establishments within walking distance.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that you found our hotel convenient. The food at the reception sure is great after a long day, and our guests love it as they can enjoy at check in and then go to dinner. We are happy that we have so many restaurants nearby to help our guests. Many of them next door are very kind and will also deliver the food to our building, which is a nice treat. Please do come see us again when you are through our area, we would love to see you again! Have a great day!
Castro Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Loved it and I will stay again if I am coming back, I had a great experience,i will definitely recommend the hotel to all my friends and family,i am glad I stay to this hotel,one thing the that can be improved is the internet connection it's a little hard and have to go thru the hoops

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and are happy to refer us. We appreciate that!! Sorry to hear the internet was frustrating. You do have to enter your last name and room number to activate it, and I understand when you are in a hurry it can be annoying. However for the well-being of our guests' computers, we do have to make sure our internet is secure. Thanks for rating us 5/5 on all categories, please do come back and see us again soon!! Have a great week!
Seal Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went for business and was not too excited but was shocked by what a great experience I hd. My sister met me and she felt the same. Great for the money - excellent service. Great night sleep. You just cant beat the value! Food was decent too.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thanks for your review Kari! We enjoyed having you at the hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and felt that we were a great value. I am glad you found our service to be helpful. We truly do feel that you can get a hotel room anywhere, breakfast, wifi, etc also---- however, it is the staff and service that sometimes sets us apart from others. Thanks again for taking the time to review us. We hope that when travel brings you back to our area we can have you back again.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop? Share your experiences!