“Great Lunch with Mom” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Petaluma, California, USA
“Great Lunch with Mom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

I drove my mother on errands & doctor appointments today. Since we were in Larkspur we stopped at one of our favorate places to eat. It is even the place were I asked my wife to marry me in 1983. It was just as good as I remembered, if not better. I just wish that we lived closer to Fabrizio's!

We both had the lunch special with ceasar salads. Mom had a hamburger sandwitch and I had pasta with spinach and mushrooms done with a white wine sause.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kentfield, California
“I love this restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

It is so friendly and the food is great. It is a wonderful venue for locals to have special events in. The owner's Italian mom is there many nights and it makes you feel like you're in Italy where family and elders are first priority. The owner is great.