first when I told some friends that I was going to Lancaster,CA. they said WHY?
I told them I was going for. Red Hat Mardi GRAS event. I said when We went to
San Deigo we only saw the hotel so it did not matter what the city does not have, etc.
Boy, we all were surprised to learn the history that is in Lancaster plus we went to the
BLVD which is a strip of business that we had a nice Parade. We stopped traffic in all
Directions. The parade started in front on the Western Hotel which was built in 1888.
Who knew they had enough visitors back then to build a 2 story hotel. This little strip
Haa a nice size library, large post office, theater and movie theater too. 3 cake & ice cream
Shops plus a couple of candy stores. Lancaster folks have a sweet tooth! I learn what the
Red Tail was. there are lots of statues for the astronuts. I was glad I made the trip with my friends and plan to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located in the heart of Lancaster, Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster provides convenient access to Fox Field, Edwards Air Force Base, shopping and area attractions like Willow Springs Raceway, Big 8 Softball Complex, Lancaster Performing Arts Center and Lancaster National Soccer Center. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Heated Outdoor Pool & Spa and Fitness Center.100% Non-Smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Inn And Suites Lancaster
- Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Oxford Hotel Lancaster