“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Nevada, Missouri
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very nice place. Great rooms, delicious breakfast. Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. Location is close to the Avenue K exit off 14 highway and there are restaurants nearby. The hotel was built a few years ago and is all non-smoking.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dede M, Owner at SpringHill Suites Lancaster/Palmdale, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such appositive review. Our staff is dedicated to trying to provide our guests with a home away from home experience. We hope you will come back to visit us soon! Wishing you the very best!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We have stayed in many nice hotels because of my husband's work. But I can't say enough good things about the staff, the amenities, the complimentary breakfast, the cleanliness, the friendliness and helpfulness of the General Manager, Chris, and her husband at the Lancaster SpringHill Suites. They are attentive and warm people and we were extremely comfortable there on several separate trips. It would be a joy and fun to go back again!

Room Tip: We like the 3rd floor, quiet and comfortable.
Green Features: The General Manager and each one of the staff was friendly, accommodating and helpful!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dede M, Owner at SpringHill Suites Lancaster/Palmdale, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our property! It is our goal to provide the best in accommodations and customer service, so it is heartwarming when a guest writes such a positive review. We are very appreciative of the time you took to write this review, and look forward to seeing you again!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Very clean and friendly staff. Would stay there again! I had a pleasant time, relaxing, clean bathroom, great television, comfortable bed, lobby was great, phone service was excellent, and very, very, very quite.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our property. Our goal is always to provide the best in accommodation and customer service, so we are so happy to hear of your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!
Goodyear, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Clean, friendly, comfortable. Expected nothing less from Marriott. After international travel, and driving from LAX, we looked forward to our stay. The hotel was located near shopping and restuarants. Good breakfast buffet. Would definitely stay there again on our next visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dede M, Owner at SpringHill Suites Lancaster/Palmdale, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Our staff and management strives to provide the very best...and it is always so rewarding to hear that a guest is happy and will return! Safe travels!
Tustin, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times over the course of the last year. I stay here because it is consistently clean and the staff is friendly. Melina is a bright ray of sunshine and Chris has always been helpful with my reservations and changes.
The breakfast is good, though I wish they would serve waffles during the week and I wish their scrambled eggs were cooked just a little bit longer. The fresh fruit is great and I like the variety, especially when I have to be there for a week at a time.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dede M, Owner at SpringHill Suites Lancaster/Palmdale, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We appreciate your comments regarding the breakfast. Our staff is focused on trying to provide a home-away-from-home environment, so it is always wonderful for them to receive reviews such as your! Thanks...we look forward to seeing you again!
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I am a loyal Marriott customer and stayed at this property about a year ago. I stayed this time for 3 nights, once again on a business trip. Check in was fine. The room was standard for an older Spring Hill. I wasn't able to adjust the AC to run on fan only, and as someone who likes white noise at night, this was a problem for me. All night, and every night, I listened to the traffic on the nearby freeway. In the mornings I was greeted by the sound of construction nearby. Morning showers had no water pressure; the pressure from the sink was stronger than this trickle. For more than 24 hours the elevator was broken; well, it would go up but not down. Being on the 3rd floor...I wasn't a happy camper. When I first noticed the issue I stopped by the front desk to let the staff know. The response? Oh yes, we're aware. And then they had the audacity to say "Do you think we should put up a sign?" Seriously? I have a return trip next week and promptly cancelled my reservation here and booked the Courtyard in Palmdale. I'm happy to take my corporate travel card elsewhere.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dede M, Owner at SpringHill Suites Lancaster/Palmdale, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Hello,
I am very sorry to read about the details of your stay and apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. We try to provide the best guest experience as we truly care about our guests and want them to feel at home with us. I will notify the manager of your comments and hope you will consider giving us another chance. Wishing you the very best, Dede
new york ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

When you walk in you are always met with a smile.Staff is outstanding( Judy, Michelle etc) rooms are clean and comfy . Breakfast is amazing ,with many hot and cold choices .Pool and spa small but more then adequate. fitness center superb. All in all, it is a great property, one you should try if in the area, you will not be sorry.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dede M, Owner at SpringHill Suites Lancaster/Palmdale, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review of our property. It is our staff's delight to try to create a home away from home environment for our guests. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will return soon!

Very best,
Dede

Been to SpringHill Suites Lancaster/Palmdale? Share your experiences!