“Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 202 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Bar, Hamburgers, Diner
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Our 6,000 square foot restaurant proudly serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are open daily and take-out is available. Our portions are huge and our service is fantastic. Our private banquet room is available for large parties or groups. Reservations are required for the banquet room. We have plenty of parking and wifi of course. We have been named Best Breakfast in the Antelope Valley 15 years! Come on by and see us. You won't be disappointed.
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always great breakfast and a ton of food! great Prime Rib and eggs! get there early to aviod the crowd.

Visited February 2014

Lancaster, California
“Only eat the Breakfast!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went to CO's for lunch with my sons for lunch and we all ordered burgers at $8.95 each plus an additional $1.00 for fries,really! We ate talking a diner on Aveune I right! I was not impressed with the quality,taste or texture of the burger beef at all.I dont know this to be fact but,by observation,I believe the patties to have fillers.The meat didn't crumble like a beef patties,it was firm,dry and very tasteless.I will never eat lunch there again! If you go stick to breakfast items:)

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Crazy Otto's = Pro obesity”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

As a european I was just shocked. In general I would say: "Quantity with substandard quality." You can go there once - but please donate no blood the day after. But I won't be too hard. The Pork chops and hash browns looked very good. The service was good as well. Would only go there again when overweight friends are visiting.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Christmas Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We have made it a tradition every Christmas for our whole family to go out to breakfast to Crazy Ottos. They're always very Fast on getting our big group a table. My husband loves this tradition. They have great food and huge portions. I recommend this place for breakfast anytime of the year. It's a very cozy restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Taft, California
“One of the most popular breakfast venues in the area ~ for a good reason!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Crazy Otto's has been the most popular breakfast restaurants in Lancaster for 20 years or so because they have terrific service, good food, and lumberjack-sized portions. The move from Sierra Highway to Avenue I more than a decade ago did nothing to diminish the customer base even though the "new" location doesn't have quite the same charm as the old one, simply because the management has kept the focus in the right place. No visit to Lancaster is complete unless you've eaten at Crazy Otto's.

Visited August 2013