“Good for fish or family” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina

Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lakeport
Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina
2755 Mission Rancheria Road, Lakeport, CA 95453   |
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Lakeport
LINCOLN
“Good for fish or family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

A rather basic lake front motel with a wonderful dock for bass fishermen...sheltered, 12V hook ups. A small, Indian casino also rather basic but good food and a great happy hour. Rooms are OK, some with lake view,smallmfridge and microwave. No dishes. lso,there is a nice pool, lawns.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Donnelly, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great place to stay on the lake, the rooms were very clean and the beds are super soft. The restaurant had great food and all the service of the casino and hotel were wonderful. I will stay at Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina again when I come back to California.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kelseyville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The rooms were clean and good size with vaulted ceiling. Refrigerator, Microwave, coffee pot and hair dryer came in very handy. The view from the room of the dock and lake was very nice. Swimming pool was clean and felt great. Convenient store down in Hotel Lobby and Casino/Restraunt were just across the parking lot. The RV parking on the other side of Casino looked very clean and well kept. Felt very comfortable and relaxed during my stay. Just 5 minutes from the town of Lakeport.

Room Tip: The rooms on the Lake side give you a nice view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you are not a bass fisherman, I would avoid this large parking lot RV park.

When I went to complain about drunk fishermen, front desk staff stated bass fishermen are KVC's bread and butter so employees advised to allow them their way. No one oversees the RV park. Prominent signs direct boat trailers to be parked in lot *adjacent* to RV park but people park their boats throughout the RV spaces so access to hookups is limited.

Free-for-all RV park where near anything seems to be acceptable to management. Over the years I have observed several people beating their dogs, with many others drunk and looking for a fight. Not safe or comfortable to walk around in the evening when often times people are loud and unruly. Cheap place to stay, yes but many trades to save $. Laundromat this year, only 2 out of 3 washers are working and 1 out of 3 driers. Cafe prices have gone up in recent years but the food has been reliable and is convenient.

Business in the area brings me here the last few years. Over the last 8 years I have stayed at this park perhaps 50 days. Events previously described are part of a typical visit. I would not stay here for a family vacation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Konocti Vista is definitely an excellent place to stay. It isn't a 5 star hotel, but it is a nice and clean place to stay at an affordable price. We visited on business and pleasure.

The last couple times we visited they were totally booked up! We didn't reserve our room early enough and we had to get on the waiting list for a cancellation. Thank goodness we got our room last minute!

The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, they also have comfortable roll-away cots, the carpet was clean, the linens and blankets were fresh and comfortable,

After long days on the water, I enjoyed the convenience of the restaurant at the casino next door...which I might add has very tasty food at affordable prices. I even won $100 bucks one night on the slot machines and my friends won as well.

I appreciate the friendly staff that were so accommodating to bring us cots and extra towels. By the time we left they all knew us by name.

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay...we WILL be back in a few months.

Room Tip: Internet works better if you are closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

The staff r wonderful from the hotel staff to the big bosses in the casino. We struggle with money, so they allow my husband and myself to shower @ the rv park showers for a good price. The rv park,is great,clean and quiet. Cheap too I would tell all my peeps bout this place a.d the wonderful staff. :)

• Stayed April 2012
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I felt compelled to give my review after reading these awfull experiences in the last 3 posts. I took a small family vaca with 9 of us 5 adults and 4 kids in August of 2011, we got adjoining rooms that were very well kept, clean, cool and comfortable. We were able to utalize the bbq area and the pool was so clean and refreshing, it was wonderful. We observed the pool being treated and cleaned every am that we were there. Don't know what happened 2 months later, we ate at the restaurant, had fun at the casino and my 13 year old grandson was able to go fishing, truly it was a great time. We are going again next week just for an overnighter and I will give you an update of what I discover.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina? Share your experiences!