“TNT on the lake, Not really?” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fun Mexican right on Clear Lake - killer Margaritas
Description: Fun Mexican right on Clear Lake - killer Margaritas
Los Angeles
“TNT on the lake, Not really?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Went to TNT on the lake and was really surprised, the best part of the meal was the nachos that we got for free because our resort (WorldMark-Clearlake) had a coupon for free Nachos with a meal purchase. The nachos were the best part, similar to the ones at the Improv I order them everytime I go to the Improv (Known for comedy not food). I built my own combination with a Chile Relleno eh, okay and a Chicken Enchilada sorry, my wife makes the best and this wasn’t close. Don’t get me wrong, the food was good, but not special. I had read comments on the salsa, one claimed it was tomato and onion? Ours was a little more than that but seemed like canned picante sauce again not bad but not special either. To me it tasted like spaghetti sauce with onion and the smallest pinch of cilantro. My wife had two beef tacos and was not too impressed. Again not bad but not memorable or special.

• Visited July 2012