“What else can I say but....Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 153 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Cuisines: Thai
Connecticut
“What else can I say but....Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was looking for a place to eat in Lake Forest and saw the many positive reviews about Spice Thai, so I made it a point to stop here after getting out of work.

I found the place in the Lake Forest Village shopping complex near the Albertson's located there.

I had arrived around 5:30 pm and they had an early bird menu available from 05:00 to 07:00 pm.

I chose one of their specials that had chicken curry, a noodle soup, and an egg roll for $11.

The soup was terrific and the curry was equally as good.

I will definitely be coming back here to sample their other menu options.

Their regular entree prices are very reasonable for this area.

• Visited March 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Thai Cuisine, beverages and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

The very best in quality, reliable, consistent, tasty dishes. This family owned business provides a warm, welcoming dining room, attentive service and the food! Excellent faire.

My friends and I have been dining at Spice Thai every couple of months over the past 8 years. I was in OC for a holiday visit and 15 of my friends joined me for a dinner reunion.

The prices are reasonable and there is a dinner happy hours menu M-F - check the web site. These happy hour dinners inlcude appetizer, soup, and main comes with vegetabel and rice. We usually each order a different dish to share the main. Of course a la carte dishes are delectable and appealing

Some of my favorites: the coconut soup, spicy beef salad, Pad Thai, Cashew Chicken, Chili Fish, Crying Tiger... and on and on.

The proprieters suggest parings with wine, beer or your choice on nonalcholic drinks.

Don't forget to try the coconut ice cream! YUM!!

• Visited December 2011
Singapore, Singapore
“Outstanding Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have been dining at Spice Thai for more than 15 years. This is an excellent Thai place with real Thai cuisine... I always have to bring family and friends so that we can order lots of the different dishes available. The Crying Tiger is always an absolute must, the curries are outstanding and authentic, The Phad Thai and Phad Siew are also world class.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
lake forest, ca
“Tied for #1 with Pho Bo Vang (in my book) for Lake Forest,ca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

Love this place...have been going for 3-3 years...food is consistently above average and about as good as it gets...soup is yummy! Down home and friendly!

• Visited June 2011