You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lake Forest
Lake Forest, California
“Manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Jay Kholoma was an excellent and professional person in managing the hotel and handling customers request. He was able to make my stay very pleasant, and for sure I will consider the same hotel for my next stay.
Thanks Jay
Demetry, Milad

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and that our staff, especially Jay, provided you with quality service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

If you plan to stay to go around some places at LA, this is quiet place. Have breakfast included, WiFi connection, rooms are good conditions. Studio room. Good price! I have the chance to go around Laguna Beach and other places, some shopping. My stay was so goog. will recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Alana - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you found our free grab-and-go breakfast and free Wi-Fi to be an added value to your stay.

Irvine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Because this was a value based trip my expectations were not set high. I needed a place for a couple of nights and the Extended Stay America fit the bill both location and financial wise. We noticed how clean and well maintained the Hotel was iupon our arrival. The staff (Mario) was great and treated us noticably well. The room could have used a good vacuum and probably was not as clean as most but you must remember the value aspect of the stay. The kitchen was great with a clean refrigerator that blew cold. The cookware was upgraded stainless non-stick and the free wi-fi worked well. My daughter plays on line games and there was no lag. I had to request utensils but they were provided immediately. The grab and go breakfast was par and the channel selection on the TV kinda blew. I reserved through Priceline and got a great deal. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dominic - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room and all of the amenities that are included. We are also happy to hear that our WiFi worked well for you, especially your daughter who got to play her online games uninterrupted. Still, we do apologize for your room not being vacuumed properly. Please know, I have spoken with our staff to make sure that this is not repeated in the future.

Del Mar, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The room was disgusting. It was dark and depressing inside the hallways, and smelled awful from the elevator through the hallways and in the room. The room was beyond dirty. I question whether they cleaned beyond just making the bed. The staff was very friendly and helpful, though.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Jonathan - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff; however, we apologize that our hotel overall was unclean. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have discussed this issue with our staff and we are working to revamp our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at laf@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Irvine, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

If not for the staff, I would have checked out after the first night. The room looked nothing like the internet site layout. It was mostly clean but the shower had moldy places and a warped floor. The bed was AWFUL - loud and hard and crappy sheets/comforter. The pillows weren't bad.
The staff was friendly and happy.
The grab n go breakfast worked as advertised (granola bars, fruit, pre-packaged muffins, coffee).
The laundry room looked clean and bright but I didn't use it.
My parent's stayed at an Extended Stay in Irvine earlier this year and had the same complaint about the beds - so I should have listed to them...Never again will I stay here....but the staff causes me to give out the second star.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Huntington Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I basically liked everything about this hotel, except the location. I have no idea why anybody would build a hotel this far from civilization. Maybe because of cheap land? I don't know. What I do know is it is not near anything of use and is far from the freeway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff offered you great service and you felt our hotel was very clean. I am sorry our location did not meet your needs. We hope we are able to see you in the future at one of our over 680 locations.
Upland, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

From the outside, this hotel is in a nice location and looks to be clean and well maintained. The inside rooms, however, are a different story. Check in was very easy and staff was very friendly. Upon entering my room, however, I noticed that the bathroom fan was already on. In retrospect, I understand why. If the fan was not kept on constantly the smell of sewage seeped throughout the bathroom and into your room. Not something you should be smelling. No shower curtain, no hairdryer. I booked through Hotwire and felt I was given a poor choice of a room due to this.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The smell in the room and missing shower head you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I will be speaking with our staff to ensure that does not happen again in the future. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at nherrera@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Lake Forest? Share your experiences!