I travel often and I always prefer/try to stay in fully equipped rooms/suites (IE: Residence Inn, Candlewood, etc) as long as I can find a reasonable rate. I had stayed at Staybridge for a day or two a few years ago and remembered really enjoying my stay there. So when the bf and I decided we were coming to town for a week + to visit my mom, over the holidays, this was my first choice.
From the moment of making my reservation (the girl at the front desk was VERY helpful and did everything she could to make sure I was getting the best deal possible) to the last day we left, I was HIGHLY impressed with every aspect of this hotel. Everyone here was always helpful, rooms and common areas are VERY clean and well kept (Im pretty darn picky too), free breakfast buffet and complementary dinner buffet (Tues-Thurs) was always well balanced, stocked well and remarkably thorough....with a very nice salad bar, wine, soda and even beer on tap (yep, all included with your stay).
Being a bit of a neat freak, I was also highly impressed with the housekeeping here. Many extended stay locations dont come in on a daily basis to tidy your room. Here, they do (Mon-Fri and also on weekends, per request) We came back at the end of our day to fresh towels, bed made, kitchen tidy....it was awesome.
I prefer a firmer mattress and was very comfortable and slept well.
The ONLY thing I would say wasnt a notch above everyone else was the amount of options in the "market". Really no big deal given there are plenty of stores within a 2 minute drive and all you have to do is pre plan a bit. But if you are in for the night and don't want to go back out, your options are def limited downstairs. ... Otherwise, I didnt find a single flaw.
I will plan to stay here again ANY time we are staying in a hotel, in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest Hotel Lake Forest
- Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Lake Forest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest is conveniently located near the Irvine Spectrum, Foothill Ranch/Lake Forest, Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita business communities. The hotel is easily accessible to Highways 5 & 405, and toll road 241, and just 14 miles from the Santa Ana / Orange County John Wayne Airport.The Staybridge Suites is situated within walking distance to the Towne Centre shopping area and close to companies such as Wonderware, Panasonic, Western Digital, Oakley, Wet Seal, Del Taco and Saddleback Church.Nearby attractions also include Irvine Spectrum Entertainment Center with a variety of restaurants, bars, specialty shops and movie theaters. Verizon Amphitheater, Wild Rivers Amusement Park, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and South Coast Plaza are also minutes away. Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm are within 20 miles. The hotel is an easy day trip to many areas of Los Angeles and San Diego.The Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest features 128 spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens and many amenities. Complimentary hot breakfast, evening Sundowner Reception social hour and high speed wireless Internet access are just some of the wonderful amenities we proudly provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.