“small but the best pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #102 of 174 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: Brizio Pizza serves authentic Chicago style pan pizza. Chicago style beef sandwich, buffalo wings, Garlic Bread and our famous salads featuring 20 ingredients to choose from. Beer and wine available.OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!CARRY OUT, DELIVERY OR DINE IN.
Mission Viejo
“small but the best pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Sacrifice a bit of space but good service and just excellent pizza, for my wife and I clearly the best of the five or six places we have used in the past.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mission Viejo
“So cheeeessyy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This pizza was the bomb! Me and my friends go to school close by and we eat at Brizio for lunch. The pizza is so good. There is so much cheese and the combo comes loaded with toppings. I love Brizio!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
RSM
“Tasty Sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I came in yesterday and ordered a meatball and an Italian beef sandwich to-go. My boyfriend and I were more than surprised when we found chips and a pickle included with our sandwiches. That was a nice treat. The kids who took my order were excited happy to help me. The menu is pretty basic, but the food I tried was wonderful. I'll have to go back next week for some pizza :)

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Forest, California
“#1 Pizza Parlor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I would recommend Brizio to anyone one traveling in the south Orange county area. The pizza is made with a freshly prepared dough and is cooked to perfection. The spices are perfectly matched and the favors are blended deliciously. I give Brizio two thumbs up!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orange County
“Nice place for Hawaiian food.... Spam-mahlicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

This is the best place in town for Hawaiian food, but my favorite, is spam... I love spam musubi with macaroni salad, simple and easy... Sometimes I change a little a go with their chicken katsu. Great restaurant, very clean, I love the room, very pleasant, light. Would recommend to anyone going in the area. It is located in the Ralph Shopping Center at Trabuco and Lake Forest Drive.

Visited August 2011