“Good Steakhouse” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Corona del Mar, California
“Good Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

One of the better restaurants in Lake Elsinore in my opinion. Food is certainly above average, service was very attentive throughout the night. Good place to go for dinner, also good for groups. Prices are better than most steakhouses so this place has great value if you're looking for a good place to eat dinner near the lake.

• Visited November 2013

Canyon Lake, California
“Very impressed with the food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

There were four of us for the 1st time at a Lone Star. We love BBQ and steak. The steaks were excellent, especially the filet mignon, which everyone agreed was the favorite. I had the french onion soup and it was very good, better than I expected. The big hit was their blue cheese dressing and salads. One had the steak salad, sorry can't remember the steak name, and she loved it, said better than most. The only disappointment were their fried green beans, not the best, we prefer the tempura batter better than breaded. We compared to the Texas Steakhouse in Menifee and we agreed Lone Stars food was much better. I loved the atmosphere, very clean, classy and quiet. We will definitely go again! All the servers were fun and friendly!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Menifee, California, United States
“Family dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been wanting to eat here since it re-opened. I was really bummed when it closed. I have eaten at the Lone Star in Corona and have always found it to be excellent...and FUN too! I hope to have many more yummy meals here.

• Visited October 2013
Temecula, California
“Great bang for the buck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were in the area and craving a good steak dinner but didn't want to spend a small fortune. Not familiar with the franchise, we gave it a try, what a great experience the service was excellent from the hostess to the buss boy and the food was amazing that we commented that it doesn't make sense to go to all those high end steak houses to have a great steak dinner at a great price.

Visited November 2012
Lake Elsinore, California
“Customer is king here!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a six-month anniversary at Lone Star. I came in early to leave flowers as a surprise for my wife, And the manager took down my name, Put the flowers in the refrigerator, recommended a nice table which they had waiting for us when we arrived three hours later. The waiter coolly brought out the flowers with our drinks as planned. What a perfect night

• Visited October 2013