“NEW YEARS FAMILY REUNION” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31808 Casino Drive, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 (Formerly Lake View Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 9 hotels in Lake Elsinore
San Clemente
“NEW YEARS FAMILY REUNION”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was the first time that we stayed in this brand hotels.
I recoment them to any one who whant to stayed in a short time also to any one who stays for a full week of vacation, the rooms are very confortables, they have a good customer service. the rooms were clean and spacious.

Room Tip: Is convenience, Close to the exit fwy but very quiet, The employees are very friendly,
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had our vehicle vandilized while we stayed overnight here. Our car window was broken and items were stolen out of our car. We found it the next morning as we were packing up to leave and immediately went in and reported it. The girl said we could call the police and offered no assistance. I asked her to have her manager a Pete Patel call me and he has yet to do so. I also asked if they could view the cameras to see who it was that damaged my vehicle and took my property. Two hours after the manager was suppose to have arrived at the property the clerk called me back and stated nothing happened to my car while we were there. Needless to say if my car and property were fine when I arrived and it wasn't the next morning it happened there it might just not have been caught on their cameras.
I have yet to hear from Mr. Patel but hope that he will resolve this to my satisfaction.
In my opinion security is poor here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
NOR CAL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was stuck making a last minute reservation and was left with no other choices. The young lady that greeted us and checked us in was very pleasant but thats about all that was pleasant. Upon entering the room we noticed food crumbs on the floor that wasnt as bad as the crap stains on the inside of the toilet bowl. Yes, i know what youre thinking, "thats where those stains belong" but i got the felling that this room was never properly cleaned. And when my daughter pulled back the sheets to find faded permanent stains on the sheets i couldnt help but to think about the sewer salmon stains on the inside of the toilet. I pulled back the other bed to find the same faded stains. On top of that the TV remote not only didnt work but was held together with what look to be an enitre roll of scotch tape. Where are my Marriott Hotels when i need them!!!???

• Stayed November 2012
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed here on a Friday and Saturday night. It is very close to the freeway and there are a lot of restaurants and convenience stores nearby. We walked to Pizza Hut, which was very nice. The area seemed safe and the surrounding mountains were beautiful. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and spacious. The continental breakfast was good; had some hard boiled eggs and some egg patties to make a sandwich out of...yum! The only complaint that I have is that we arranged for a late check out and the staff informed us that it wouldn't be a problem. Actually, I double checked that it was still ok on Saturday night, and the staff assured me that it was fine. On Sunday, the day we were to check out, something told me to call and triple check, just because I'm soooo paranoid of getting charged unnecessary, avoidable fees. The receptionist told me that we had to be out by noon instead of our previously arranged time of 2! Wow, really? Were you going to call and tell me? What would have happened? Would we have been charged? I was a little perturbed, but no big deal; I just think a phone call would have been nice, or actually keeping their word. So, overall, it was nice!

Room Tip: Request a room on the corner...less noisy and close to the exits : )
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel is just off the 15 freeway and easy to find. Just down the street is the Sizler resteraunt and several other places to eat.

Check is was swift and easy with a plesant staff. Room was clean, but a little shop worn. Bed was comfortable. View of the lake and mountains was fantastic. View of the cigarette butts on the ground just outside the room was not so great. Breakfast was ok and eating are was rather small. Check out was easy and billing was correct.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Denver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed here while visiting our son at Camp Pendleton. The hotel was tollerable, about old Motel 6 level. Not really what I expected from a Comfort/Quality Inn. It was in a lousy neighborhood. and right accross the street from the sleasiest casion i have ever seen. There was one woman there when I tried to check in complaining about the people that took all the parking spots the night before for a couple of rooms, so she had no place to park except in the fire lane (as the staff directed) and she was up all night worring that her car would be towed. i know this because the staff did not check me in for over 15 minutes while she belly-ached. The room was old, only one TV station and the A/C did not work to get the room below about 78 degrees.

I was the best priced name brand hotel/motel in the area. Only problem was, it was not name brand hotel quality.

Room Tip: If you can possibly affort a real motel, get it.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This a a great value, the place was very clean, the towells and sheets were replaced every day. Breakfast was excellent, not just rolls but raterh a true hot breakfast. Egg and sausage, waffles, plus the normal stuff. It is on a main road but the noise not so objectionable. There are 5-6 restaurants, a few within reasonable walking distance. We used the pool, it's small but clean, and no lounges (about 8 chairs) For $60/ night, can't be beat.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Pete P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Thank you for comments about our hotel. We take pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable hotel including our free breakfast. Your comments are important to our staff, Thank you again for your comments.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!