“Great food, colorful people, lotsa Harleys!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 106 Restaurants in Lake Elsinore
Cuisines: American
Napa, California
“Great food, colorful people, lotsa Harleys!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Fun biker restaurant with great food. Our waitress was a sweetheart too. Went with my parents as they live up in Lake Elsinore & have been a few times, they always get the same waitress who is very friendly, polite & a great server. Don't let the Harleys & bikers intimidate you. It is kinda noisy tho. We sat on the patio (highly recommend) and the piped in music was too loud but we made do by talking louder. The Green Chile Cheeseburger was delicious. 1/2 lb. Split it with my husband. Would go back if we lived in the area.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“The skulls and flames is your first clue..this isn't Lego Land.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

As your family sedan pulls in, you notice (I hope you notice) motorcycles. Bikers wearing black leather, sitting, standing, walking around..cigar smoke billowing..well, you should have noticed this pretty much..when you pulled in. As you walk into the establishment, you notice the coffin. Don't fret it, man. That's where they keep the burger condiments, chilled at just the right temperature. Back behind the main room, there's a nice deck with tables and chairs. Out front there are tables with chairs or bar stools. Did you notice the brick planters out front? Yeah man..they are skulls. Like the painted theme for the place? Flames! Yeah, man you are at Hells Kitchen, Lake Elsinore.

The people are cool. They put their pants on one leg at a time, just like you. If YOU have attitude when you get there, be prepared to get attitude back. It's a biker place. The servers get ogled and I've heard some wild comments.

Don't be intimidated. Most, if not all the 'motorcycle enthusiasts' will happily talk about their scoot. You can get tips and an idea or two walking around looking and asking.

The eating fare is tasty. They have a pretty decent selection on the menu, and you just mosey up to the coffin, press the chrome skull..viola'! The lid opens, and you'll find a virtual smorgasbord of burger goodies to enhance your eating pleasure.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hope, Canada
“A good place to see lotsa chrome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Food's good and the scenery (motorcycles and people that is) is exceptional.
The place isnt much to look and the service isnt great at but we keep going back because its a nice place to stop for a cold one on your biking travels

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Bernardino, California
“What no 1/2 star??????”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Oh where to start. I am not one to write reviews but this was such an experience that I had to share. My boyfriend, myself and another couple were there a table outside. My boyfriend and I had gotten a beer each at the bar and found our friends. We sat and sat then the other man we were with had asked her for an ice tea, she brought it over and was going to leave...I said excuse me my friend would like a drink...in a huff she said ok , what? I said she would like a coke. She turned to walk away and I said excuse me were are not done ordering! She said now what. I said 4 bergers and fries as not to get her confused. Easy right...1 would think. she snorted and I said wait.... my boyfriend would like another beer. Now with hand on hip...Is that all ma'am. She brought the food, beer and and yes the crappy attitude. Now was time for the checks to come and yep all on one bill. She also added and extra beer for me that I did not have for good measure I guess. When my boyfriend asked her to split it up...she said he could do it himself..... REALLY!!! The food was hot and not bad for an out of the way biker bar. Like the coffin. When we got home I tried calling the manager several times...each time I was told he was not in...call back and was hung up on once also.We belong to several groups and ride often...wont go on this ride again with any of our groups unless we go to The Lookout. So there you go...my review. I owned a bar/restruant in Washington state for over 10 years.....If ANY one of my employees had ever talked or acted like that to a customer of mine.....can you spell FIRED! So for my final review I would give 1/2 star if I could have.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Malibu, California
“What a horrible experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I went there on Super Bowl Sunday and it wasn't that busy. I asked the waitress, Debbie, when she wasn't doing much, if if she would like to take our picture with my camera. She said that she was busy and it would be a minute. About 10 minutes later, she observes that I was having someone take our picture and she said, "I said that I would do that- I guess you just couldn't wait!". I just looked at her. She decided to only ask the one man at our table if he wanted a drink. We had two ladies at our table, and my girlfriend said that her friend would like a drink. The waitress asked, Is that all? as she glared over. My girlfriend said no, that I, her boyfriend, would like another beer. Then she really glared at her and said, Now, IS THAT ALL?. We should of just left then, but instead of asking if these were separate checks, the waitress brought me a bill later for 5 people. I asked her if we could have separate checks, and she said, "Do you want me to go all the way back inside and make out separate tickets?". I said yes, and the waitress asked me if that's what I wanted her to do. I said, Yes, again as to making out the separate tickets. She asked me a third time with the roll of the eyes and a smirk. I said, "Yes, Do you have a problem understanding me?". She went off and brought back the separate tickets. She added the beer that I had bought earlier at the bar to my part, besides the one at the table. I said that there was a mistake on my bill, and she immediately walked off while I was talking. She finally came back when it was way past our time to leave with our group. The waitress went to the side, out of earshot from my girlfriend and said that my girlfriend had ordered them, I know for a fact that my girlfriend had only had the one and I had paid for it already. The waitress didn't seem to grasp that I had paid for two beers already at the bar. In hindsight, I feel that Debbie didn't feel like she was getting all the attention that she may of felt she was entitled, being a waitress and all, so when we already joined as a group with other lady's, Debbie didn't feel that she had all of the attention she should of gotten.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere