We have visited the 3 BR units with 8 people (4 adults, 4 kids) each of the past 2 summers. They are sufficiently sized but not especially roomy. The master BR is upstairs and the other 2 (with a common bath and laundry) are downstairs. Not sure if all 3 BR units are oriented this way, but it is efficient, especially for separating family units as desired. The dining table has sufficient room for 8, also, which is great. The pool is small but great for the kids; likewise the game room.
The location is not prime, since the lake is private, but the resort offers access to the lake trail. Therefore you can at least pretend you belong. The roads are tight, but there is a running/walking trail around the lake that can be navigated with some planning (a rough map: http://www.lakearrowheadmeetings.com/media/docs/Hiking_map.pdf).
I always remember the smell of pines and the crisp blue sky in June/July. Down the mountain in summer it's hazy, hot, and smelly, so it's a nice diversion.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Arrowhead Chalets Hotel Lake Arrowhead
- Lake Arrowhead Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family sized condos with fully equipped kitchen, wood burning fireplace and deck with a BBQ. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. No additional charge for parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Lake Arrowhead Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.