We had many wonderful stays here with groups over the years,
very nice, clean, friendly service, and very well priced.
Its the Mountain Air, and the quiet nights, and the pure Beauty of this whole area.
This location is a close ride to see, and enjoy the whole mountain area.
You wont find any Nicer people than they have in Arrowhead, great summer, fall,
winter, any season, its worth the drive.
1 1/2 hr - 2 hour drive from LA..
- Also Known As:
- Lake Arrowhead Chalets Hotel Lake Arrowhead
- Lake Arrowhead Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family sized condos with fully equipped kitchen, wood burning fireplace and deck with a BBQ. Seasonal outdoor heated pool. No additional charge for parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Arrowhead Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.