You added Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection to your Saves list
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lake Arrowhead
Santa Clarita, California
“Wonderful Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I recently visited this resort with my husband and two young children and we had a very pleasant time.

The resort is beautiful and quite relaxing which is what we were looking for. We checked in early and our room was ready when we arrived.

We were there during Easter Weekend and the resort had a private Easter Egg Hunt for the kids Lakeside. It was one of the best public Egg Hunts I've ever witnessed. Most egg hunts are over in less than a minute and usually several children are left trampled over and crying. This one was great, the staff actually spent time hiding eggs and it was such a great setting by the lake. The bigger kids enjoyed finding eggs on a grassy hill and the little kids enjoyed taking their time gathering eggs by the grass...it was fun!

Aside from the beautiful resort and amazing rooms, I'd like to give credit to the resort's manager. Prior to visiting, I made a phone call to the resort to inquire about activities and the conversation with the front desk gal was not pleasant, hence the 4 out of 5 star rating. Needless to say, I wrote a review explaining the experience. Not more than 24 hours later, the manager responded to my review and offered to speak with me in private about the experience. We spoke on the phone and he offered his apology and I can tell he was sincere. An email apology would've been enough for me, but I very much appreciated the apology over the phone as I know hotel managers usually do not take the time to really get to know their guests let alone apologize for any negative experiences big or small.

When we arrived, my husband checked in with Dominique who was quite pleasant and friendly. The manager made us feel very welcome and surprised us with things that we were not expecting and he made sure to make our stay unforgettable with our young family. He is exceptional and his kind gestures tells me that he is truly committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring the resort's continued success.

Thank you Mr. Santos, we look forward to visiting Lake Arrowhead Resort again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
San Jacinto, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were able to check in early at around 12:30 Tuesday, we just put our bags down in the hotel room and went to Bin 189 located in the hotel for lunch. We split a delicious chopped salad and a colossal club sandwich. Both were very delicious, tons of meat in the sandwich with generous slices of avacodos, not sure what it is, maybe the altitude but the bacon was awsome. Staff was pleasant & attentive. Once we returnd to our room we opened the door and noticed a bottle of wine and a plate stacked with cheeses, crackers and strawberries waiting for us. We popped those in the fridge & enjoyed them the next day on the balcony. That and the upgrade to the room was a thank you for being an Elite member of the Marriott Rewards program. Thanks Marriott! The view from the room and grounds, of the lake is amazing. My wife had a wonderful 2hr spa experience, best ever Swedish massage she said. Gym is nice with up to date machines & very clean. We had a great time at happy hour once again the following night at Bin189. Jeff the bartender is one cool cat, thanks for the laughs & drinks Jeff!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Reid from front desk is awesome! Overall staff was very friendly. Hotel resort is beautiful. Everything was just super great. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. Excellent Experience!!

Room Tip: Lake view from the room is wonderful.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Norm S, General Manager at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Salman N,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa and especially recognizing both Sandra and Reid for their customer service. They are a true representation of the high level of service that we strive to provide throughout the resort. I have shared your comments with all of the staff and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is our 4th time visiting the resort in the last year, and 2nd time with my parents. We keep coming back because this place truly brings us back to life! As per usual the customer service is beyond exceptional. Our rooms are beautiful and we are so lucky to have a room with a view this time. I worked out for the first time in their gym, which provided all amenities desired: Towel service, robes and water! There's even a TV area to decompress or take a break. We always eat at the hotel because the food is delicious and the best all around! My steak was cooked to perfection (perfect rare with a nice sear and rare but not cold in the center), and I highly recommend the Manchego salad. The clams were delightful and plentiful for an appetizer, and overall everything has been just perfect. I'm looking forward to taking a Pilate's class in the morning...I might even try Tai Chi. All exercise classes are included in the resort fee (so worth it!!!). This is our regular vacation spot now and I already cannot wait for our next Arrowhead excursion.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Norm S, General Manager at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear DollandGeorge,

Your comments regarding your recent stay at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa are very appreciated. It sounds like you were able to return once again to the resort and enjoy all of the amenities we have to offer. I have also shared all of your comments regarding the steak and salad with our Bin 189 restaurant and kitchen staff who were very delighted to hear about your feedback. I am so glad your parents had a fabulous time as well. Please come see us again soon and thank you for staying with us.

San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to this property for the first time last night. Everything was just super great - we had a great room overlooking the pool and a great view of the Lake. It is also within walking distance of Lake Arrowhead Village. The hotel interior is fabulous - including the main lobby and Bin 189 - the bar/restaurant. Tons of ambiance - great food and decent bar prices - and great service! I would definitely recommend this place and we will be back.

Room Tip: Obviously - try and get a lake view room.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear JD1946,

Thank you very much for posting such wonderful comments regarding your last stay at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. I have shared your feedback with all of the staff and we are all very pleased to have made your stay a most memorable one. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is very impressive as far the overall look. The lobby and rooms look great, but the customer service/accuracy of information is lacking. I was in need of some aspirin and thought hotel store might have some however it had a sign saying please see front desk for assistance so we did and they told us "sorry it's closed and will be open tomorrow morning". (This was just after 7 p.m) Why don't they just put a closed sign as the front desk isn't any help. Also, we wanted to order in room service and called at 9 p.m. which according to their recording ends at 10 p.m. I left a message and after 30 mintues called the front desk. The fromt desk told me it ended at 9 p.m. but we could go down and get something from their late night menu. When my husband went down to get something the gentleman there said he needed to go back to his room and call the front desk to coordinate getting something sent to our room. The lack of uniformity in their procedures was extremely frustrating.

• Stayed March 2015
Norm S, General Manager at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear MichelleMarie21,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the misinformation that was given to you. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team members to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Lake Arrowhead. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an amazing weekend at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. From the moment we entered that lobby the staff was attentive and friendly. Our room was very comfortable and had a breathtaking view of the lake. Sitting out on the balcony in the evening was relaxing and peaceful, listening too the wind through the trees. We took a stroll around the grounds and we were very impressed with the what we saw, a beautiful heated pool and a picturesque lakeside beach, all nesteled among the trees.

We took a short stroll down to the village shops and had dinner at one of the local restaurants and did some shopping.

We had a great time and look forward to getting back here as soon as possible. I would definetly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Tritian,

Thank you for staying at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa where we strive to provide the highest level of service and quality. I am so glad to read that you were able to enjoy everything that the resort has to offer. I shared your comments with all of the staff and we are all glad your stay was very pleasant.

Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa

Been to Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!