“best breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Lake Arrowhead, California
“best breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have had breakfast many times since they opened. The country is my favorite. Best breakfast in town.

Lake Arrowhead, California, United States
“Great Food with a View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been dining at the Belgian Waffle Works for 15 years. Friendly staff. Dining inside or outside. They serve waffles all day long. Great salads and sandwiches. Wonderful lake front location. Desserts are yummy!

We have never been disappointed!

Lake Arrowhead, California
“Very good dinning by the lake.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great breakfast and good lunches. If you can get a table by the window you are about 20 ft from the lake. Be prepared to wait on the weekends and holidays. A few more healthy choices would be nice but, there are some and if I'm going here I want cinnamon loaf and waffles with syrup anyway!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hemet, California
“Great fondue and lake view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

A dockside restaurant with a great view of the lake while you eat. My wife and I ordered the fondue platter to share and a waffle breakfast also to share; however, after seeing the size of the fondue platter we canceled the breakfast when the waitress said she held off placing the order in case we might not want it any more. I also had a hot buttered rum which was very good. I plan to go back to try one of the fancy waffles from their large selection. It is a little difficult to find but is lakeside below McDonalds. Prices were reasonable for a resort area.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
San Bernardino, California
“Always My Children's Favorite Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

When we asked our kids where they want to go for breakfast when up at Lake Arrowhead, they ALWAYS chose the Belgian Waffle Works, they ordered the large waffles and devoured them. They are a little pricey but nice for a treat. I asked my now grown daughter where she wanted to go for her birthday in October and she said this place, so we went with her two little babies starting another generation of Belgian waffle eaters. The food was as good as I remembered it and service was also good. Sometimes there is a long line waiting....not sure if they take reservations.

• Visited October 2013