“Lots of menu choices; food just so so” 3 of 5 stars

(949) 770-7761
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Murrieta
“Lots of menu choices; food just so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

This was my first trip to this restaurant. I was with a colleague who visits frequently. The diner was busy, but we were seated promptly outside. It was noisy inside so being outside in the great weather was a treat. The waitress was quite the friendly charachter; we enjoyed her. I had the broccoli/bacon quiche; if there were eggs in it, I didn't detect them; it was really dense, and I wouldn't order it again. The cole slaw was awful. My friend ordered a tuna melt and onion rings; the rings were nearly burned; she reported her tuna melt was good. I would return; I saw several other plates delivered to other tables, and the food looked good.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Laguna Hills, CA
“Breakfast place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Busy diner, nothing special. Food is just o.k. and a bit overpriced for the quality.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“So glad we found this cafe/diner! Large portions, tasty food, bustling atmosphere. People seem down to earth and...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2008

So glad we found this cafe/diner! Large portions, tasty food, bustling atmosphere. People seem down to earth and relaxed here.