I stayed with my wife and son at Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum. We stayed there twice in the same week, for one day each. By coincidence, both times, we had the same room with two double beds, room 201 which was quiet because it overlooked the parking lot in the back of the hotel. It was large enough for our four suitcases. The first time I checked in, they let me spin for extra Marriott points which were added to my account.
• The location is very convenient with easy access to I-5.
• Check-in and check-out were friendly and easy. There are parking spaces near the front and the side entrance so that it was easy to load and unload the suitcases using the trolley.
• The wi-fi was reliable and strong enough for live video streaming of a match between Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur.
• The bistro in the lobby provided a good selection of food items for a quick breakfast, and the lady behind the counter was very helpful. If you have time for a more substantial breakfast, you can drive to Polly’s Pies in Moulton Plaza.
• The room was clean and well laid out with the traditional Courtyard availability of electrical plugs—just right for three people who had to charge devices at the same time.
• No neighbor noise.
• We learned that at most Courtyards the maid didn’t forget to put out a shower cap; you just have to ask for one at the reception area. On our second stay, we asked for one when we checked in.
We had an excellent stay at the Courtyard, and we felt it was an exceptionally efficient and good deal, especially on weekends when the rate was low.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully you got some good bonus points on your elite member spin. Please some visit us the next time you are in town.
Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.