“Nice and convenient” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Laguna Hills
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice and convenient”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

This was a nice little hotel to stay in on our last minute trip to Laguna. It was only a ten minute drive down to the beach. There was a amazing little pizza shop in walking distance. The continental breakfast was not so good and the pool was not open when it was due to be

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Yuba City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We had four rooms for five nights for a mini family reunion and celebration for my son's law school graduation. We used it as home base for trips to Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Juan Capistrano and three beaches!! The rooms were, clean, quiet, fairly modern and the breakfast was nice. Attentive lobby staff, too. Price was in the medium range at about $110/night/room plus taxes.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room facing the front or the pool, but not in the "tunnel area."
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2015

I had the opportunity to stay here in February 2015 and March 2015 for three nights and two nights respectively. The staff was very helpful and friendly. This location is extremely close for this taking California Association of Community Manager classes. There is a Coco nearby to grab a quick lunch and you can get to the Irvine Spectrum in a matter of minutes to enjoy the many things it has to offer. The rooms were comfortable, clean and it was a quiet visit. The close proximity to the Interstate also makes this a good location to stop. The breakfast in the morning was adequate and met my needs. I would stay here again, for either business or vacation in the area.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

I stayed at this property one night for work. I had a ground floor room. It was clean and the bathroom was modern. Check in took about 15 minutes as only one person was working when i checked in. Breakfast was fairly dull, Waffles or sausage breakfast muffins. I would stay again as it is close to my work. Price is good compared to hotels in the area.

Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

I enjoyed this hotel. The room we got has new carpet so it has an odor but it doesn't bother us. I'd rather a new carpet smell than some unknown odor. The check-in process was smooth and quick. The room overall was clean and comfortable. Everything was in working order. We got a room on the third floor so that was great! What I liked most was the proximity to the Irvine Spectrum shopping mall and is surrounded by mostly offices. Breakfast was good and typical for a Comfort Inn. Check-out was quick and simple as well. Since I used my points I didn't have to pay for anything for two nights. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Request for third floor and away from the pool if the pool is open, if you want quiet.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2015

This place is well located, very clean, and very quiet. No grimy feeling, and didn't feel like a meth addict was going to jump out and mug me. The service was good, and the staff was pleasant. When bargain hunting for hotels, I often worry about what I am going to encounter when I get there. I this case, I was pleasantly surprised. When I left and came back, I didn't feel like I had to have my head on a swivel (even though I always keep my head on a swivel). I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Our room faced toward the street area, and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015 via mobile

This motel had a really good bed. And even though it is just off I-5 it was very quiet. It was the amenities that were below par.
There were no towels in my room. Since I got in so late, I didn't even look. In the morning I had to dress, and go down stairs and request towels. The desk clerk said, "I will see what I can do." So I went into the breakfast room to grab a bowl of cereal while I waited. There was no milk. I poured myself a cup of coffee, and wanted to put a lid on it to take it back to my room, but the lid were too small for the to-go cups. Really?
When I came out of the breakfast room the desk clerk said, "oh, are you already ready for your towers?" And gave me a full set of towels.
Perhaps the help needs some training.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Irvine Spectrum? Share your experiences!