“Comfortable, Quiet, Safe, Fair Price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Laguna Hills
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Comfortable, Quiet, Safe, Fair Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is well located, very clean, and very quiet. No grimy feeling, and didn't feel like a meth addict was going to jump out and mug me. The service was good, and the staff was pleasant. When bargain hunting for hotels, I often worry about what I am going to encounter when I get there. I this case, I was pleasantly surprised. When I left and came back, I didn't feel like I had to have my head on a swivel (even though I always keep my head on a swivel). I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Our room faced toward the street area, and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This motel had a really good bed. And even though it is just off I-5 it was very quiet. It was the amenities that were below par.
There were no towels in my room. Since I got in so late, I didn't even look. In the morning I had to dress, and go down stairs and request towels. The desk clerk said, "I will see what I can do." So I went into the breakfast room to grab a bowl of cereal while I waited. There was no milk. I poured myself a cup of coffee, and wanted to put a lid on it to take it back to my room, but the lid were too small for the to-go cups. Really?
When I came out of the breakfast room the desk clerk said, "oh, are you already ready for your towers?" And gave me a full set of towels.
Perhaps the help needs some training.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

The rooms are old but clean. The pool and jacuzzi are clean. When we asked for extra shampoo they provided some for us. We went for breakfast around 8 o'clock and almost everything was out. After a while they refilled it but there were not so many options to choose; very limited. Overall it's an ok place to stay for one night if you can't find a better place.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 40 days. The stay was very comfortable. The staff and their amenities are very good. The breakfast is also good and has a variety of options to choose. The ambiance is noise free.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Canal Winchester, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

The hotel is okay. The rooms were clean and the breakfast wasn't bad. However, the hotel is really old. That, and the fact that the elevator is a sardine can and slower than molasses. Overall, the place isn't bad. Considering what our rate was, I just expected a little better.

• Stayed July 2014
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stayed here for a quick business trip this week. It was clean, beds were very comfortable and the front office staff were very nice and helpful. Breakfast variety was pretty small but if you just need coffee and a waffle, you are all set! Really good deal for the price and would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn hotel several times while traveling for business, and I'm always so comfortable and relaxed. The rooms are nicely appointed, clean and well maintained. The entire staff is professional, courteous and helpful, the breakfast is enjoyable and includes make your own hot waffles. No problems with the WiFi. Each time I am in the area, this is my go-to hotel. It is my pleasure to give them my genuine recommendation. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Irvine Spectrum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Irvine Spectrum

Address: 23061 Ave de La Carlota, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Laguna Hills
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Laguna Hills
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Irvine Spectrum 2.5*
Newly designed rooms with two queen beds and all the modern conveniences in our Laguna Hills Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Irvine Spectrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Irvine Spectrum Hotel Laguna Hills
Comfort Inn Laguna Hills
Laguna Hills Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn Irvine Spectrum, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.