“Tacos with Fish? What a concept!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Californian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Annapolis, Maryland
“Tacos with Fish? What a concept!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Being from New England the idea of tacos for me involved ground beef. I had my first fish taco here at Wahoo's and am sold. Everything is fresh and the fish is usually excellent. Overall this is a classic southern california chain offering great tacos at great prices. Would eat all my meals there but the doctor wants me to cut down on my mercury intake.

• Visited September 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Umm, umm good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I were recently vacationing in California and had the opportunity to have lunch at Wahoo's in a laguna Beach. we had the taco platter. the price was great and you got your money's worth. the food was so good. If ever in Laguna Beach don't miss the opportunity to have lunch at Wahoo's, it is great.

• Visited May 2013
Laguna Beach, California
“What's new at Wahoo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband & I come here often for an early lunch. We love the food & the fact that they serve lunch food before 11. We ordered some chips & salsa plus meals - fish bowl & #2combo. They only gave us 1 cup of salsa with the chips & told us we could only have 1 more when we asked for another. I love their salsa. We even offered to pay for more. Finally the manager came over but watch out

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ohio
“Amazing tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

When I think of food in California this is the place I think of. I am a budget traveler but love good food. This place fits the bill every time. We come here every time we come to California and yes we even go out of our way to hit the place. The potato taco is awesome and the the mahi mahi nachos are fantastic!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mission Viejo
“Surf Fuel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been a patron at this Wahoo's since I celebrated my 21st birthday here back in 1989. The food is consistently delicious, made with fresh ingredients and served with a smile.

The #3 blackened fish burrito with brown rice and white beans is my favorite. If you order guacamole inside the burrito, you'll get more than if you order it on the side.

Their tofu is quite good, especially in tacos or burritos. It is firm, fresh and cooked to order.

The ambiance is extremely casual. You'll be comfortable dining here in your beach clothes. The patio seating is nice, affording slivers of ocean views and is a great place to watch passersby.

• Visited May 2012