“Super Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Boerne, Texas
“Super Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stopped in on our way to Laguna Canyon. I admit I was a little skeptical at first when I saw that the restaurant was attached to a boutique. Any doubts I had were blown away by the great food and friendly service. I highly recommend the caramel toast. The sauce has pecans and a hint of chili spice. Very tasty. I noticed some other reviewers thought the prices are high, but we tried several restaurants in LB and found Anastasia's bill to be very competitive.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Laguna Beach, California
“Great Little Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We came to the Farmers Market across the street and decided to stop in for breakfast. The specials they displayed looked too good to pass up. We had the eggs Benedict, and the chorizo and eggs. Absolutely delicious! Don't miss this place.

Laguna Beach, California
“Best breakfast spot in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Everything on the menu is great, pleasant atmosphere, nice outside seating area. My only complaint would be that it is a little pricey for counter service, but the quality of the food justifies it. .

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Iowa City, Iowa
“Super friendly and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We wandered here at 12:00 noon on a Sunday and all tables were full. The very-friendly hostess assured us that we'd have no trouble being seated after ordering at the counter. She was correct! My daughter ordered breakfast and I ordered lunch. Very quickly some outdoor tables opened and we were seated. Our food arrived and we both enjoyed what we ordered. We never felt hurried even though the cafe was buzzing. The foursome seated next to us actually stayed long after their food was finished.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Laguna Beach, California, United States
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

One of the best breakfast places in Laguna Beach! Wonderful cappuccino and fresh squeezed OJ. I love the fisherman’s feast and my wife loves the french toast.

• Visited August 2013