“Beautiful view” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 151 restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Whether you’re looking for a relaxing lunch, a fine dining experience or a venue for that special occasion, we have it all with a panoramic 180 degree view of the ocean. Oceanfront, open-air dining and cocktails are available daily at the spectacularly-situated Cliff Restaurant in the quaint Laguna Village artist community at 577 South Coast Highway in Laguna Beach.
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Beautiful view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The thing we enjoyed most about the Cliff was the view. We made sure to time our dinning experience in time for the sunset and it was spectacular. The Cliff does not take reservations but you can call ahead 45 minutes to get your name on the seating list. After calling we only had to wait 10 minutes to be seated. We also dined on a Monday night so it was not as crowded as I imagine it would be on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. We were pleased with the menu options. When I told our server I was vegan he said that would be no problem. There were two entree options for vegans a pasta dish and a veggie burger (I was assured that there was no dairy or eggs in the patty). My husband had the fish and chips which he enjoyed. The prices were moderate considering the view. The atmosphere was casual and "beachy". We walked from our hotel. The restaurant is centrally located. There was valet parking as it appeared parking was limited.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Tyler, Texas
“An awesome "last supper" in Laguna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Travelling with 2 very picky eaters and personally requiring a gluten free diet makes dining out more of a chore on vacation than a pleasure. We recently spent the week in Laguna Beach and out last evening we at The Cliff and it was our best meal of the trip. The kids menu was reasonably priced and had the standard kid fare. Both of my kids ate without any complaints. I had the pear gorgonzola salad with chicken and it was great. My husband had fish tacos and enjoyed them very much. The views were amazing, I could have stayed there all evening. The service was good, a very enjoyable dinner. They do not take reservations, we got there about 6:15 and it wasn't busy yet, so we got a prime spot. Highly recommend

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hobe Sound, FL
“Delicious food and great views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Great lunch spot in Laguna Beach. Good value with an amazing view and extensive menu options! Delicious fish tacos, crab nachos, sandwiches and salads. We will definitely be back next time we are in the area!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“amazing view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I liked it so much I went back the next day, ordered the nachos with chicken they had a whole checking breast cut up was great the next day I ordered the wrap it was also very good service was slow but with a view like that who cared. I love the stand up heaters keeps everyone warm and cozy

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“Great view and fish tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Best view in Laguna for a nice dinner. Fish tacos were fantastic and a good selection for kids. Definitely recommend and will be back

• 4 of 5 stars Food