The Holiday Inn in Laguna Beach, while an older property, is so centrally located that you can overlook the dated appearance. For the price, a best value. The staff are very helpful and gave us great suggestions for dining and shopping, looking things up on the internet for us and giving accurate directions. The parking lot has ample sized parking spaces and is quite remarkable for such a value hotel. We look forward to returning again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel
- Laguna Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Laguna Beach hotel is a beach resort located in the heart of Laguna Beach. It is nearby Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Huntington Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano and South Coast Plaza and minutes away from the pageant of the masters art festival. A French country decor hotel with rooms facing the heated pool which is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Across the street from the beach and within walking distance to all shops, restaurants and the famous art festivals. We have just completed renovation on all guest rooms, pool, lobby and the courtyard. The Mare Restaurant & Lounge is the hotel's restaurant. Sun drenched patios, shaded back patio in tropical settings, amazing food and nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.