We stayed for 2 nights during a trip up the coast to LA. This hotel is in a great location in that it is walking distance to 'downtown' Laguna and the beach. It is also across the street from a Ralph's grocery store which is handy since there is a mini fridge in the room. The room was clean and well maintained and overall the property was well cared for. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.
Overall this is a good spot to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel
- Laguna Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Laguna Beach hotel is a beach resort located in the heart of Laguna Beach. It is nearby Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Huntington Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano and South Coast Plaza and minutes away from the pageant of the masters art festival. A French country decor hotel with rooms facing the heated pool which is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Across the street from the beach and within walking distance to all shops, restaurants and the famous art festivals. We have just completed renovation on all guest rooms, pool, lobby and the courtyard. The Mare Restaurant & Lounge is the hotel's restaurant. Sun drenched patios, shaded back patio in tropical settings, amazing food and nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.