Pretty standard Holiday Inn in a fantastic location. Lovely pool area, friendly front desk staff, clean rooms. Note that there is a steep parking charge ($12/day), and the rooms do not have safes. Easy drive from John Wayne airport. There's a grocery store next door and easy beach access right across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Laguna Beach hotel is a beach resort located in the heart of Laguna Beach. It is nearby Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Huntington Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano and South Coast Plaza and minutes away from the pageant of the masters art festival. A French country decor hotel with rooms facing the heated pool which is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Across the street from the beach and within walking distance to all shops, restaurants and the famous art festivals. We have just completed renovation on all guest rooms, pool, lobby and the courtyard. The Mare Restaurant & Lounge is the hotel's restaurant. Sun drenched patios, shaded back patio in tropical settings, amazing food and nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.