Ok so you had to pay to park but in this town that seems to go without saying. Much less for a room then some of the other places this close to the beach. We walked everywhere. The pool was old school and very pretty as was the hotel. Three stories, pretty basic but clean rooms and they had free popcorn and ice tea all day in the lobby. The front desk was spot on with places to go to eat. You did have to cross the street for the beach and you do not have a view of the water but if you are looking for a nice family friendly place not too expensive don't let the name Holiday Inn scare you off of this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Holiday Inn Laguna Beach Hotel
- Laguna Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Laguna Beach hotel is a beach resort located in the heart of Laguna Beach. It is nearby Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Huntington Beach, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano and South Coast Plaza and minutes away from the pageant of the masters art festival. A French country decor hotel with rooms facing the heated pool which is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Across the street from the beach and within walking distance to all shops, restaurants and the famous art festivals. We have just completed renovation on all guest rooms, pool, lobby and the courtyard. The Mare Restaurant & Lounge is the hotel's restaurant. Sun drenched patios, shaded back patio in tropical settings, amazing food and nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.