This place is awesome, right in the middle of town. They have a pool and a jacuzzi on property. Your room price not only includes a very luxurious, comfy room but also a room service complimentary breakfast. I would say their prices are a little high, but you are right on the beach and the rooms are kept very clean. Bedding is to die for comfortable. Pool level rooms can be a bit noisy. RECOMMENDATION to the Inn: Put a layout of the room numbers on a map so customers can see the location of their room on upper or lower levels. This would be of great assistance to us when making a reservation to get the room that we want.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Inn At Laguna Beach Hotel
- Hotel Laguna Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 5 rated Laguna Beach hotel on Tripadvisor / Top 10 Gayot rated boutique hotel in Orange County, CA. The Inn at Laguna Beach is located in the heart of Laguna Beach, perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The Inn just completed an extensive renovation in 2012 and features brand new guest rooms, pool area, and meeting rooms. Some of the in room amenities are Pillow Top Mattresses, iPod/iPhone docks, 32 inch HDTVs, Central A/C, Starbucks In-Room Coffee, COMPLIMENTARY WIRELESS INTERNET, DAILY BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED, AND NIGHTLY WINE RECEPTION WITH FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES IN THE LOBBY. Our outdoor pool and Jacuzzi is open and heated year round, and we provide complimentary beach amenities. The Inn at Laguna Beach is a beachfront property and features direct beach access. The Inn is centrally located within short walking distance to downtown Laguna Beach with over 100 boutique shops and restaurants. Heisler Park, along with many World class art galleries and the Laguna Art Museum are just steps from the hotel. For day trip options, Los Angeles and San Diego are 1 hour away, 30 minutes to theme parks such as Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and Legoland. One hour to theme parks such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Newport Beach to the North and Dana Point to the South are 10 minutes away and from there you can catch a ferry to Catalina Island. LAX is 40 miles, and John Wayne is 15 miles away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Jetsetter, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Inn At Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.