First off - awesome location! Though we rented a car for our weekend in Laguna Beach, the location of the Inn was fantastic. It's near all kinds of shopping and restaurants and it's right on the beach. We had a very nice, spacious King room with Ocean View Deck. Terrific. Yes, this is an older property, but I think the owners have done a really good job updating the rooms. The front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful. And the pool water was literally like bath water! So nice :-) The only two things I think could be improved is (a) having some kind of drinks service available while laying by the pool and (b) I think the room corridors are about ready to have new carpeting and possibly new wallcovering. It's not terrible, but they don't look as good as the rooms. All in all, though, I would definitely recommend the Inn to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Inn At Laguna Beach Hotel
- Hotel Laguna Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 5 rated Laguna Beach hotel on Tripadvisor / Top 10 Gayot rated boutique hotel in Orange County, CA. The Inn at Laguna Beach is located in the heart of Laguna Beach, perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The Inn just completed an extensive renovation in 2012 and features brand new guest rooms, pool area, and meeting rooms. Some of the in room amenities are Pillow Top Mattresses, iPod/iPhone docks, 32 inch HDTVs, Central A/C, Starbucks In-Room Coffee, COMPLIMENTARY WIRELESS INTERNET, DAILY BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED, AND NIGHTLY WINE RECEPTION WITH FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES IN THE LOBBY. Our outdoor pool and Jacuzzi is open and heated year round, and we provide complimentary beach amenities. The Inn at Laguna Beach is a beachfront property and features direct beach access. The Inn is centrally located within short walking distance to downtown Laguna Beach with over 100 boutique shops and restaurants. Heisler Park, along with many World class art galleries and the Laguna Art Museum are just steps from the hotel. For day trip options, Los Angeles and San Diego are 1 hour away, 30 minutes to theme parks such as Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and Legoland. One hour to theme parks such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Newport Beach to the North and Dana Point to the South are 10 minutes away and from there you can catch a ferry to Catalina Island. LAX is 40 miles, and John Wayne is 15 miles away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn At Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.