Stayed for four nights in November in a sea view room, they do have rooms facing the pool and inland.
The hotel has a great location overlooking Laguna Beach and within a few mins walking distance on the town centre which has a great selection of restaurants, bars, local and independent stores.
Facilities at the hotel are limited, there is no bar or restaurant but it doesn't matter, the service, location, quality of rooms and their set up more than compensate. This isn't your corporate hotel so don't expect any of the mundane aspects you find at the
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Inn At Laguna Beach Hotel
- Hotel Laguna Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 5 rated Laguna Beach hotel on Tripadvisor / Top 10 Gayot rated boutique hotel in Orange County, CA. The Inn at Laguna Beach is located in the heart of Laguna Beach, perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The Inn just completed an extensive renovation in 2012 and features brand new guest rooms, pool area, and meeting rooms. Some of the in room amenities are Pillow Top Mattresses, iPod/iPhone docks, 32 inch HDTVs, Central A/C, Starbucks In-Room Coffee, COMPLIMENTARY WIRELESS INTERNET, DAILY BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED, AND NIGHTLY WINE RECEPTION WITH FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES IN THE LOBBY. Our outdoor pool and Jacuzzi is open and heated year round, and we provide complimentary beach amenities. The Inn at Laguna Beach is a beachfront property and features direct beach access. The Inn is centrally located within short walking distance to downtown Laguna Beach with over 100 boutique shops and restaurants. Heisler Park, along with many World class art galleries and the Laguna Art Museum are just steps from the hotel. For day trip options, Los Angeles and San Diego are 1 hour away, 30 minutes to theme parks such as Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and Legoland. One hour to theme parks such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Newport Beach to the North and Dana Point to the South are 10 minutes away and from there you can catch a ferry to Catalina Island. LAX is 40 miles, and John Wayne is 15 miles away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn At Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.