Love this location! Across the street is an $800/night resort above one of the most beautiful beaches in Southern California - Treasure Island Park. The Travelodge offers comfortable beds and a refrigerator and microwave, plus a heated pool and continental breakfast. Ask for the center section for an ocean view. It is an older hotel, and there is a good bit of wear and tear in the rooms, so don't expect luxury. It is basic but worth it for the location. It is also walking distance to restaurants and a grocery store, plus you can catch the free City shuttle trolley and go downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Travelodge Laguna Beach offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, freshly refurbished Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach