Just stayed here for 2 nights with friends and we had a good time. The breakfast was good, rooms were clean and location for the beach is great! The staff were mostly friendly and the pool area was good too. The only thing I must say is that the wifi was TERRIBLE. They really need to stop saying it's free wifi because it's not - you don't signal anywhere except the lobby and even that was a bit rubbish. I wouldn't mind normally but as I'm travelling, it would have been nice to speak to my family but it just wasn't possible. So if wifi is important to you, don't stay here. All in all though, it was good and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Travelodge Laguna Beach offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, freshly refurbished Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach