This was an older hotel but maintained decently. It's right on PCH with a short walk to the beach. There is a grocery store next door and restaurants on either side that makes it very convenient. StarSailor101 said it best with their review and I agree completely. I liked the fact that it was away from the center of Laguna because it's ridiculously busy down there. The kids had a great time swimming in the pool. A good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Travelodge Laguna Beach offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, freshly refurbished Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach