Nice location. Accross the street from the Montage Resort & great walking paths with outstanding views & very nice beach.
Albertsons & CVS a very short walk away.
Good value for the the cost.
Room, bed, sheets & pillows were clean. Did get a good night sleep on both nights we stayed.
The continental breakfast hit the the spot! Fruits, cereal, bagels, danishes, juices & of course some pretty good coffee. Enough to hold you to lunch.
The only reason I could not rate higher than a 3 was because the place does need some renovation. definetley not an eye popping hotel.
Hotel is dated but all in all, it did the job and had a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Travelodge Laguna Beach offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, freshly refurbished Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach