Front desk staff were awesome at helping me out when I needed help or questions answered. Janice the daytime front desk staff was always very polite and very helpful.
Location was okay you'll need a car or it takes about an hour to walk downtown make sure to check out starfish next door for great seafood.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Travelodge Laguna Beach offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, freshly refurbished Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.