The hotel doesnt look very nice from the outside, but once in the room they are big and clean. The room looks old but its perfect for ehat your are paying.
Its just across the beach and it has a nice pool and hot tub.
Would totally recommend it if you are travelling on a low budged but still want to stay in Laguna Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the stunning backdrop of Laguna Beach, a classic 1950s Southern California Motor Lodge is reborn as a comfortable boutique hotel.The Travelodge Laguna Beach offers outstanding value: free parking, complimentary breakfast and attractive rates.Ideally situated and perfect for families, we capture the spirit of Laguna and make it all affordable, convenient, and fun.•A short walk to Treasure Island Beach.•Summertime trolley service from our front door to Laguna's village.•Free Wifi.•Bright, cheerful, freshly refurbished Laguna Beach hotel rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Laguna Reef Hotel
- Laguna Reef Motel
- Best Western Laguna Beach