We stayed at the Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel this July and had a very nice time. Danielle at the front desk was super helpful and very friendly. We enjoyed spending time on the rooftop patio that overlooked the ocean. We had stayed here before about 11 years ago and much prefer the rooms that face the ocean. If you stay on the interior of the hotel it is like a maze, and a bit difficult to find your way around. The breakfast was very nice and had a large variety of things to choose from. The pool and spa are small, but most of the time you will be spending at the beach. Easy to catch the shuttle to the Pageant of the Masters, and walking distance to several restaurants and coffee places. I would stay here again, but would choose the oceanfront rooms next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our newly remodeled, fully air-conditioned rooms featuring large, oversized whirlpool spas for two, beautifully appointed new furnishings and new 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar.Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway, each fully air conditioned room features a refrigerator, coffee/coffeemaker, iron/board, hair dryer, complimentary local and toll free calls and newspaper. Complimentary off-street parking is available for our guests (a true rarity in Laguna Beach!). Meeting room space is also available as well as a rooftop Terrace and observation deck for social or business gatherings offering panoramic views of the coastline, Catalina Island and the breathtaking colors of the sunset beyond. For the sun worshipper, the quiet and serene courtyard area features an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa. Enjoy your moment at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western