Perhaps it's just because it's Laguna Beach and the room was ~$200/night, but this was by far the BEST Best Western I've ever stayed at! We were lucky to find a room at the last minute (without prior reservations), as this was the same weekend as the Pageant Of The Masters and the Sawdust Art Festival (a few blocks away in downtown Laguna Beach). We had already parked our car many blocks away on an unrestricted residential street for free, and we were on our bikes -- not knowing that the city has an ordinance against riding bikes on the sidewalks, and the streets have NO bike lanes! C'mon, Laguna -- what's up with that?
-Excellent service! They placed our bikes in a locked garage storage room overnight as a courtesy.
-Great location! Right on the PCH, a block from the beach!
-Modern, updated décor and all the amenities: hair dryer, mini-fridge, Jacuzzi hot tub (in the room), coffee machine, WiFi, widescreen cable TV, etc.
--Super-comfortable mattress and soft sheets!
-The continental breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon!
-The shower's hot/cold knob was broken; you could only turn the water on, but couldn't adjust the temperature.
-We had a ground-floor room, so we could hear footsteps above us from time to time.
-They prop the breakfast room's door open, which allows secondhand cigarette smoke to drift in throughout the meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our newly remodeled, fully air-conditioned rooms featuring large, oversized whirlpool spas for two, beautifully appointed new furnishings and new 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar.Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway, each fully air conditioned room features a refrigerator, coffee/coffeemaker, iron/board, hair dryer, complimentary local and toll free calls and newspaper. Complimentary off-street parking is available for our guests (a true rarity in Laguna Beach!). Meeting room space is also available as well as a rooftop Terrace and observation deck for social or business gatherings offering panoramic views of the coastline, Catalina Island and the breathtaking colors of the sunset beyond. For the sun worshipper, the quiet and serene courtyard area features an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa. Enjoy your moment at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western