We had a 3rd floor room with a partial ocean view, which was as good as it gets due to the road and other hotels being between us and the sea. However, we could see the ocean and waves breaking, so no complaints.
the hotel is about 1.5 miles out from the centre of Laguna beach, which is a nice walk along the beach, and is surrounded by good restaurants and art galleries, also there is a nice Ralphs supermarket about half a mile away.
There is free underground parking at the hotel with access to the lobby. The hotel feels a little old, with carpets, lift, pool area etc looking tired, the rooms are quite dark but spacious and comfortable. Our room came with a huge spa bath as well as shower and bathtub, and a nice balcony, although all rooms on the floor share the same elongated balcony around the property. The staff are friendly and efficient, there is free coffee in the lobby and a good free breakfast in the morning . The pool is small but clean, and the top floor has a nice sun terrace with decent views across to the ocean. It can be noisy due to the traffic, but overall this is a really good value hotel, with spacious comfortable rooms in a nice part of town, and for our 2 night stay was perfectly good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our newly remodeled, fully air-conditioned rooms featuring large, oversized whirlpool spas for two, beautifully appointed new furnishings and new 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar.Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway, each fully air conditioned room features a refrigerator, coffee/coffeemaker, iron/board, hair dryer, complimentary local and toll free calls and newspaper. Complimentary off-street parking is available for our guests (a true rarity in Laguna Beach!). Meeting room space is also available as well as a rooftop Terrace and observation deck for social or business gatherings offering panoramic views of the coastline, Catalina Island and the breathtaking colors of the sunset beyond. For the sun worshipper, the quiet and serene courtyard area features an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa. Enjoy your moment at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western