My fiancé and I stayed here because we were going to a Christmas party nearby. The front of the hotel and the lobby were nice. We were excited because the room was a decent price for the area. The room quality wasn't too bad and it had a jacuzzi tub, but the room smelled funny...very musty and moldy smelling. We opened the door to the patio to get some air and see the view...which was a huge wall with a small opening at the top for light and air. We were basically in a basement. To make matters worse, we were right along the street so we could hear the cars, smell the exhaust, see people's feet walking along the street and hear them talking. The room was also really hot and stuffy. My fiancé slept fine, but I barely slept at all. If I ever stayed there again, I'd request an upper room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our newly remodeled, fully air-conditioned rooms featuring large, oversized whirlpool spas for two, beautifully appointed new furnishings and new 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar.Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary buffet breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway, each fully air conditioned room features a refrigerator, coffee/coffeemaker, iron/board, hair dryer, complimentary local and toll free calls and newspaper. Parking fee $10 USD per night. One parking spot allowed per room. Rooftop Terrace with panoramic views of the coastline, Catalina Island and the breathtaking colors of the sunset beyond. For the sun worshipper, the quiet and serene courtyard area features an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa. Enjoy your moment at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western