We stayed at the BW on the weekend of 11/11/12. This hotel was very nice on-line and it made it seem like all the rooms were so big and spacious. Ours was average. There was nothing to brag about. The only nice thing was the whirlpool tub but that was about it. Our room was located on the 4th level, we were told to take the elevators up to the forth floor but then we had to come down some stairs to go back up to our room. The layout of the rooms are not very good. Especially after a long trip where you just want to go and relax. It literally took us an additional 5 minutes just to figure out the room set-ups.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our newly remodeled, fully air-conditioned rooms featuring large, oversized whirlpool spas for two, beautifully appointed new furnishings and new 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar.Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway, each fully air conditioned room features a refrigerator, coffee/coffeemaker, iron/board, hair dryer, complimentary local and toll free calls and newspaper. Complimentary off-street parking is available for our guests (a true rarity in Laguna Beach!). Meeting room space is also available as well as a rooftop Terrace and observation deck for social or business gatherings offering panoramic views of the coastline, Catalina Island and the breathtaking colors of the sunset beyond. For the sun worshipper, the quiet and serene courtyard area features an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa. Enjoy your moment at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.