If the purpose of your stay is to sleep in and rest, and spend your time in the bathroom, this is the place for you. The bed is sink-your-body-in comfortable, and the enormous spa built for two is a lovely place to soak. Above average continental breakfast. However, if you like bright and sunny rooms, do not stay here. We stayed in the deluxe room--for 8 nights--and although it felt private with a separate staircase (not recommended with a baby and 15 steps with no elevator to top floors), there is only one small window. Great for privacy and darkness, I suppose, but not conducive to a spacious sea-side experience. The rooms are incredibly small (but with a good sized bathroom). You'd never know the ocean is 99 steps away with barely any way to see it. The parking is free, though, and the location is good--but avoid the stinky garage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our newly remodeled, fully air-conditioned rooms featuring large, oversized whirlpool spas for two, beautifully appointed new furnishings and new 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar.Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway, each fully air conditioned room features a refrigerator, coffee/coffeemaker, iron/board, hair dryer, complimentary local and toll free calls and newspaper. Complimentary off-street parking is available for our guests (a true rarity in Laguna Beach!). Meeting room space is also available as well as a rooftop Terrace and observation deck for social or business gatherings offering panoramic views of the coastline, Catalina Island and the breathtaking colors of the sunset beyond. For the sun worshipper, the quiet and serene courtyard area features an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa. Enjoy your moment at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western